Hi All,

I checked out the source for ESB from following SVN location several days
ago.

https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/tags/turing-chunk07

When initially checked out, the total size of the checked out source was
around 5 GB as I can remember. But when I checked today, the source
directory size has grown to 14 GB.

It is pretty difficult to find out what exactly is consuming the space
because the size is evenly dispersed among so many directories.

I'm just curious about why the source directory is so large? Also, how did
the size grow to 14 GB from 5GB? Is it because the build artifacts
generated when the source is built? I did a mvn clean but size didn't
significantly reduce.

Thanks

--
Lahiru Chandima