Hi Akila

Please refer the following thread. This may be useful for your
scenario.Please make sure your BAM cluster working properly. If cluster
works properly you can give BAM nodes as comma separated list in
api-manager.xml
file.

ttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/14395885/cluster-configuration-for-load-balancing-wso2-bam-cep
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14395885/cluster-configuration-for-load-balancing-wso2-bam-cep>

Thanks

Manoj Gunawardena
Tech Lead