Hi,

I am in the process of writing automation tests to cover all ESB properties
(https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB481/Properties+Reference). Link below [1]
indicates the test cases identified as that needs to be automated. This
gdoc indicates the properties mentioned in the ESB 4.8.1 documentation
only. Also I found it a bit difficult to filter  test cases written for the
purposes of testing 'properties' only inside esb integration modules other
than test cases mentioned in 'Test Class Name' column. BTW are there any
additional properties we need to automate other than what are mentioned in
the ESB documentation ?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ql-c8tIRQE3VCHGuQbFBUqq1UisiZwpI9qmAA-gNKWY/edit#gid=0

Regards