Hi all,

While attempting to relate to an RDBMS data source [Driver*:*
*com.mysql.jdbc.Driver*, URL: *jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/testdb*] in CEP,
the following error occurs

Error---------------------------

Error establishing data source connection: Communications link failure The
last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The
driver has not received any packets from the server.

Error stack------------------

[2014-10-15 09:21:52,227] ERROR - {DataSourceRepository}  Error
establishing data source connection: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The
driver has not received any packets from the server.
org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.common.DataSourceException: Error establishing
data source connection: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The
driver has not received any packets from the server.
at
org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.rdbms.RDBMSDataSourceReader.testDataSourceConnection(RDBMSDataSourceReader.java:71)
at
org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.core.DataSourceRepository.testDataSourceConnection(DataSourceRepository.java:510)
at
org.wso2.carbon.ndatasource.core.services.NDataSourceAdminService.testDataSourceConnection(NDataSourceAdminService.java:89)
at

End Error stack------------------

I have changed the *bind-address* in *my.cnf *file, according to my machine
ip as well.

Appreciate any support to solve this error.

Regards

*Supun Rasitha Muthutantrige**supunr*

*Intern WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>
lean.enterprise.middleware*