Hi Manoj,

Yes even after changing the identity.xml in IS the session didn't get timed
out, a patch has being issued for this.

As per the discussion I had with the IS team the timeout is only set in the
AS side. I observed this wile testing the SP, I will update the thread if
the problem pertains after testing this properly.

with regards,