Hi Danesh,

The way you write an integration tests depend on your product. Based on
that you have to extend a specific class and write integration tests. For
an instance if the product is ESB you have to extend the ESBIntegrationTest
class. Also you have to patch the product with the new artifact to test
that functionality. If you have a module where integration tests have
already been written then you can merely add the necessary test cases to
that module. For more information please refer this documentation [1].

[1.] https://docs.wso2.com/display/TA430/WSO2+Test+Automation+Documentation

Thanks & Regards,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Danesh Kuruppu <dan...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wrote new osgi service to expose configuration context. Need to write
> integration test case for that. what is the best way I could follow.
>
> Please help
>
> Thanks
> --
>
> Danesh Kuruppu