Hi Lakshman,

That's is a good observation. So I believe this event should be either
first one or the last one. Can you please do a another small test?
Shutdown the BAM server.
Delete the Cassandra data folder completely (You can find that in
repository/databases/cassandra)
Truncate the APIM related RDBMS tables.
Run your script with 100 requests.

Please try to identify the message that going to miss.

I think we need to check data sending part in APIM side? Also add a debug
log message to publishEvent method with static counter and print that
value. So it will be easy to identify the issue.

Regards,
Gihan