Hi Lalaji,

In REQUESTHASHGenerator, we excluded Date and User-Agent headers when
generating the request hash. If there are any other or custom headers which
need to be excluded, we can write a new Hash Generator implementation by
extending REQUESTHASHGenerator and override 'getDigest()' method. Then we
can use that in the cache mediator.

Thanks,
Lakmali

--