Hi all,

I am following the Quick Start Guide[1] of the WSO2 API Manager. In this I
am working on the "configuring statistics" section. I have done all the
configuration required. But the statistics are not getting shown in the API
Publisher. Every time I request for statistics I get the following error in
the API Manager console.

"ERROR - usage:jag java.lang.NullPointerException: null"

Also I am getting a warning from the BAM console as well. i.e

"WARN {org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient} -  Use GenericOptionsParser for
parsing the arguments. Applications should implement Tool for the same."

Note - I am running everything offline (Not connected to a network)

Any help on this would be grateful.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM170/Quick+Start+Guide

Thanks.

Hemika Kodikara