Hi Sewwandi,

Current data reader feature is registering a cql data source. We don't have
a feature for hector based data source reader as we going to move to cql.
As you saw hector data reader component in the repository.

@Prabath/Bhathiya If we going to have the hector based data source reader,
we can move it to the common cassandra data reader component. Or do we
needs to create a separate feature out of current hector data reader?

Thanks,
Harsha

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Sewwandi Perera <sewwa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found that there is a data source provider named
> "org.wso2.carbon.cassandra.hector.datareader.HectorBasedDataSourceReader"
> to read Cassandra using Hector API.
> What is the feature that I should bundle with the MB pack to use this?
>
> Thanks,
> Sewwandi
>
> --
> Sewwandi Perera