Hi,

I'm  trying to write a siddhi custom output attribute aggregator for CEP. I
wrote the following 2 classes and created the jar file with extension
Name=ext1 and function Name=StdDev_sample.
  StdDevOutputAttributeAggregatorSample
  StdDevOutputAttributeAggregatorSampleFactory

And then I added the jar file to <CEP_HOME>/repository/components/lib and
then added the fully qualified class name as
"org.wso2.siddhi.extension.StdDevOutputAttributeAggregatorSampleFactory" to
<CEP_HOME>/repository/conf/siddhi.

But when i try to use the extension in CEP i get the following error.

No extension exist for OutputAttributeExtension{extensionName='ext1',
functionName='StdDev_sample', rename='std'}

Thank you.

--
Nishali Wijesinghe
Intern - Engineering