From: Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS]
Sent: 11 November 2014 9:56 AM
To: dev@wso2.org
Subject: ESB Unsupported content type faultString

Hi all,

I am trying to invoke a web service created in oracle application server using
ESB proxy service. What I did was created a passthrough proxy using endpoind
and endpoint wsdl. When first time I trying to invoke it, it gives me below
error,

the endpoint reference (epr) for the operation not found and the wsa action =
null

then I changed
<handler class="org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"
name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"/>
with
<handler
class="org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseSOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"
name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"/>
in axis2.xml file.(I used this link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23584536/using-wso2-esb-passthrough-proxy-on-weblogic-spring-web-service/23602518#23602518
 )

Now it gives me the following fault,

<SOAP-ENV:Fault xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Protocol</faultcode>
   <faultstring>Unsupported content type "application/soap+xml; charset=UTF-8",
must be: "text/xml".</faultstring>
   <faultactor>/cyberfin_lofc_fdRates/FdRates</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

Also I tried to add content type header to the proxy as mentioned below. But it
give me same fault.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<proxy xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse";
       name="payloadtest2"
       transports="https,http"
       statistics="disable"
       trace="disable"
       startOnLoad="true">
   <target>
      <inSequence>
         <header name="contentType" scope="transport" value="text/xml"/>
         <send>
            <endpoint>
               <address
uri="http://192.100.151.47:7778/cyberfin_lofc_fdRates/FdRates"/>
            </endpoint>
         </send>
      </inSequence>
      <outSequence>
         <send/>
      </outSequence>
   </target>
   <publishWSDL
uri="http://192.100.151.47:7778/cyberfin_lofc_fdRates/FdRates?wsdl"/>
   <description/>
</proxy>

What should I do ???????? also plain web service is accessible through the
soapUI....
Please check the attachments for plain service wsdl and proxy wsdl.

Regards,
Akila

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.