Both methods of ServerStartupObserver (via notfiyBefore and notifyAfter in
CarbonCoreServiceComponent) is called correctly
in StartupFinalizerServiceComponent.

We can further check (debug ESB startup) and see whether TaskStartupHandler
is registered during the call to notifyBefore.

*Kishanthan Thangarajah*
Senior Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies Team,
WSO2, Inc.