On a related note, please use existing Utils methods without introducing
new logic with respect to finding tenant domain from a user name etc.
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/kernel/branches/4.2.0/core/org.wso2.carbon.utils/4.2.0/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/utils/multitenancy/MultitenantUtils.java

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Malithi Edirisinghe <malit...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know whether there is a constant defined for the tenant
> domain separator character '@' in the kernel.
>
> I found a constant as ROLE_TENANT_DOMAIN_SEPARATOR in CarbonConstants and
> the doc comment says it's for handling shared group operations, and there
> must be a separator to separate role name and tenant domain. It seems that
> this constant is defined for some other purpose. Other than that I couldn't
> find any other constant defined for the tenant domain separator and I think
> we should have one.
>
> Kindly would like to clarify on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Malithi.
>

> --
>
> *Malithi Edirisinghe*
> Senior Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.
>
> Mobile : +94 (0) 718176807
> malit...@wso2.com

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/