Hi Senduran,

Thank you for the prompt response.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Senduran Balasubramaniyam <sendu...@wso2.com
> wrote:

> Hi Malintha,
>
> You can get rid of the default namespace by adding an empty namespace
> i.e
> <property name="deliverystatus" scope="default">
>             <deleveryStatus xmlns=""></deleveryStatus>
> </property>

I have already tried adding xmlns="" to remove added namespace. But it did
not fix the issue for me.

> also I am not quite sure about the 2nd enrich mediator's target. Since if
> you are adding something like "//deliverystatus" then the xpath will try to
> find a "deliverystatus" node in the body.

First I add this element to request body. Then I try to add value into that
element. I used  log mediator and printed the payload after adding the
<deliveryStatus> element and the payload contains that element. But I
cannot access that element using //deliveryStatus xpath.

I tried to access same DOM level elements and I could access them. Problem
is cannot access the newly added element though it exists.