Hi,

The tickets have video recording of me experiencing the issues.

If that helps, I was making the changes just changing the case of the
domain (uppercase to lowercase, back to uppercase, back to lowercase)
because this was a part of me fighting the bug with uppercase custom URLs
not working in AF.

If there are logs that can help you troubleshoot - Cloud team might be able
to find these old logs.

Dmitry

--
Dmitry Sotnikov