Hi Suhan,

I think requirement is to trigger nova client bases on the automation.xml
in the given platform tests suite jar file.

Our plan is to use TestNG ant task [1] to execute test suites in jar files
(platform tests), hence invoking the nova client script thought the same
ant script would be much feasible option, this will eliminate the
requirement to call python script though java file. We can use ant python
task extension [2] to get the work done.

[1]http://testng.org/doc/ant.html
[2]https://code.google.com/p/pyanttasks/

Thanks,
Krishantha.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Suhan Dharmasuriya <suh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using a python script to create instances in OpenStack via
> python NovaClient.
> My script sets up a cluster and is to perform some platform tests in a
> clustered environment.
>
> I want to invoke this python script inside a java plugin (which is yet to
> be written) as an extension to
> the WSO2 Test Automation Framework.
>
> What are the standard approaches for invoking python scripts inside java?
> Are there any svn/git WSO2 repositories I can refer?
>
> Thanks,
> Suhan
> --
> Suhan Dharmasuriya