Hi Sajith,

As far as I know, Xcode is an IDE for Apple related development in
Objective C. For windows, TortoiseSVN is an excellent client, which
integrates in to the Explorer really well. I'm not sure if an equivalent
client is there for Mac. There's a list of tools here[1] too, but if you
want to use a GUI client, the best approach would be to use the plugins
available in the IDEs. For Intellij Idea and Eclipse there are good, well
tested plugins.

If you're using Eclipse, Subclipse[2] is a good plugin. Just match the
subversion, version installed with the JavaHL[3] library and the plugin
version, otherwise there can be irregularities in how the files are checked
out.

[1] - https://gigaom.com/2009/02/23/12-subversion-apps-for-os-x/
[2] - http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectProcess?pageID=p4wYuA
[3] - http://subclipse.tigris.org/wiki/JavaHL