Hi all,

I am currently using the Enterprise store’s extension model to customize a
particular rxt type in the store. Here I have a scenario to override a
default css (/themes/store/css/navigation.css) within my extensions. I
found that the navigation.css is return as a resource from the
navigation.js (/themes/store/helpers/navigation.js) so I override the both
navigation.css and navigation.js as I wanted. In the navigation.js I
returned something like

var resources = function(page, meta) {
    return {
        js : ['asset-helpers.js', 'navigation.js',
'jquery.validate.js', 'search.js'],
        css : ['/extensions/assets/<my-rxt>/themes/store/css/navigation.css']
    };
};

but when I check the page via the chrome’s Developer tool, the browser is
looking for
host:port/store/themes/css//extensions/assets/<my-rxt>/themes/store/css/navigation.css
from the above path what I could understand is the css :['abc.css'] in the
helpers js is always being resolved to the default css location.(i.e
/themes/store/css/abc.css)
Is there a way that I could return a custom css via the helpers function
As a workaround I have added my modified css as a link stylesheet to the
partial which uses the styles.

Thanks
Senduran
​