Hi Michael,

Puppet takes less time to get familiar to, so I think you will be able to
get around the language syntax quickly by following the resources Thilina
provided. Especially the VM based exercises will give you an idea on the
inner workings of Puppet.

Setting up WSO2 API Manager with Puppet is already handled, although in a
somewhat different context in WSO2 Private PaaS [1]. What Private PaaS
does, in brief, is to use Puppet to deploy applications, frameworks etc, to
newly spawned VM instances. There are certain prerequisites this workflow
needs, however the other details, especially regarding setting up folders,
configuration templates, and setting up different components of the APIM,
will help you in writing your module.

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/private-paas/tree/4.0.0-rc1/puppet/modules/apimanager

Regards,