Hi Hasintha,

Thank you for the quick response.

I have tried both svn and git.

Unfortunately svn checkout [1] returns only pom files and there is something wrong woth project structure: [ERROR] The project org.wso2.carbon:product-releases:4.2.0-chunk15 (/mnt/storage1/oidc/workspace/wso2/wso2carbon-platform-source/pom.xml) has 1 error [ERROR] Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact org.wso2.carbon:platform-parent:pom:4.2.0 in central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 6, column 13 ->
I seems, that something more is required then simple checkout of chunk-15.

Previously I have tried to follow the steps described in documentation: https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS500/Building+from+Source which says: svn checkout https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/tags/turing-chunk11/ and this command seems to checkout whole platform source. It lasts very long, compilation process is even longer and the code unfortunately does not contain latest updates.

git clone [2] works fine, however during compilation the following error occurs: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project org.wso2.identity.styles: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.wso2.identity:org.wso2.identity.styles:bundle:5.1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.ws.commons.axiom.wso2:axiom:jar:1.2.11.wso2v5-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.axis2.wso2:axis2:jar:1.6.1.wso2v11-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.apache.ws.commons.axiom.wso2:axiom:jar:1.2.11.wso2v5-SNAPSHOT in wso2-nexus (http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/groups/wso2-public/) -> [Help 1]

Do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Best
Marcin