APIM Team,

Currently, if I want to publish API usage stats to BAM, we need to set
APIUsageTracking.Enabled to  true. Then this starts publishing usage data.

But, until we enable <DataSourceName> at the bottom, stats does not appear
in the UI. It gives a funny message saying, "Stat publishing is enabled,
generate some traffic" :)

IMO, there is no valid reason to keep this data source name commented out.
Because, you guys have added the datasource to master-datasource.xml when
shipping the product.

So, I suggest to keep it uncommented and make the life easier for the user.
Otherwise, he/she will spend quite a lot of time troubleshooting. This is a
usability improvement.

<APIUsageTracking>

        <!--

            Enable/Disable the API usage tracker.

        -->

        <Enabled>true</Enabled>

        <!--DataSourceName>jdbc/WSO2AM_STATS_DB</DataSourceName-->

    </APIUsageTracking>

Regards,
Amila.

--