HI,

I could not find an operation to do $subject by providing appName. As an
alternative, I tried get and check for not null.

When I call getOAuthApplicationDataByAppName of OAuthAdminService , it
throws an AxisFault exception when there is no application with the given
appName. Caller can not decide whether exception occurred or there is no
application when he get AxisFault.

Additionally error message is misleading, it should be something like  "can
not find an application with app name ..." since caller tries to find an
app by giving the app name.

Caused by: *org.apache.axis2.AxisFault*: *Cannot find an application
associated with the given consumer key* : app_cartridge_v1
at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.stub.OAuthAdminServiceStub.getOAuthApplicationDataByAppName(OAuthAdminServiceStub.java:1251)
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.oAuthAdminServiceClient.getOAuthApplication(oAuthAdminServiceClient.java:101)
at
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser.createToken(DefaultApplicationParser.java:717)

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com