Nope it is the old one. But malaka has added the correct parent details.

>>> http://www.wso2.com/
>>> http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
>>> <http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
>>>
>>> Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print
>>> this email only if it is absolutely necessary.
>>>

>> --
>> Sent from Gmail Mobile
>>

> --
> Sameera Jayasoma,
> Software Architect,
>
> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
> email: same...@wso2.com
> blog: http://sameera.adahas.org
> twitter: https://twitter.com/sameerajayasoma
> flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sameera-jayasoma/collections
> Mobile: 0094776364456
>
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

--
Sivajothy Vanjikumaran
*Senior Software Engineer*

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print,
copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained
in this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions