Hi Danushka,
Please find my comments inline.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Danushka Fernando <danush...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> @Bhathiya : This is about usability. We cannot let user do something and
> let it fail and then let know the user that you cannot do this. We need to
> inform that to user when he try to do it. That's what we are trying to
> achieve here.

How are you going to verify this. After user clicks Submit ? you gonna pass
the user name to back end and check whether it is valid. In that case
trying to add the user and handle the exception has same weight I think. Or
else if you want to improve the usability what you can do is, get the
database user names from backned without hashed tenant domain prefix
during the page loading  and verify it within there . You can write
validate logic in the "onblur" event of the input field.

Just my two cents .

*Asanka DissanayakeSoftware Engineer*
*WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>*

*email: asan...@wso2.com <ruch...@wso2.com>,   blog: