Hi,

I need to update the Inbound endpoint UI in order to get the input
parameters parameters. For that I have updated
*/carbon-mediation-master/components/mediation-ui/org.wso2.carbon.inbound.ui/src/main/resources/config/inbound.properties*
file with required fields and
*/carbon-mediation-master/components/mediation-ui/org.wso2.carbon.inbound.ui/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/inbound/ui/internal/InboundClientConstants.java
 *java class with MQTT tag.

But after building and copying jar to the
*/wso2esb-4.9.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/components/plugins/
 *directory the inbound endpoint tab doesn't appear in the Management
Console.

Is there anything that I have to do to update the UI component?

Thank you!
*--*
*Eranda Rajapakshe*
Software Engineering intern