Hi krishantha,

as you guided, i had started to create the thread analyses sample. creating
deadlock part is already done.

1. what else should i have to do?
2. I'm thinking of bundle this class as a jar file and use java
Processbuilder class or Runtime.exec methods to execute it as a new
process. what is your opinion on that?

note: please find my last github pull request bellow here:
https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-platform-integration/pull/23/files
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fwso2-dev%2Fcarbon-platform-integration%2Fpull%2F23%2Ffiles&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFpzgFHf5lpd-ebR40sF-mmIYzpkA>

thanks.