Hi,

Due to security reasons it's not possible to perform file operations
outside the web root context, so we can't store uploaded applications to
CARBON_HOME/tmp.

Hence I'm trying the first option as the solution. OSGI fragment will have
a required bundle and it'll have the compenent.xml which needs to be
overridden.

However there's an additional overhead of maintaining this fragment and the
fragment-dependency along with jaggery releases (cause of the version
changes).

Regards,
Anuruddha.