Hi
Can you please check whether the user is created on the server. In order to
create the user at the test execution time, you need to have the
UserPopulateExtension  in automation.xml

<platformExecutionManager>
<extentionClasses>
<class>
<name>org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.extensions.usermgt.UserPopulateExtension</name>
</class>
</extentionClasses>
</platformExecutionManager>

Thanks,
Nuwanw

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Hemika Kodikara <hem...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am in the middle of writing a test case. I have a need to call a stub
> through a user. But unable to login to LoginLogoutClient through a user.
>
> With Admin, I am able to call the stub as follows.
>
> AutomationContext automationContext = new AutomationContext("MB",
> TestUserMode.SUPER_TENANT_ADMIN);
> LoginLogoutClient loginLogoutClient = new
> LoginLogoutClient(automationContext);
> String loginSession = loginLogoutClient.login();
> AndesAdminClient andesAdminClient = new AndesAdminClient(backendURL,
> loginSession,
> ConfigurationContextProvider.getInstance().getConfigurationContext());
> String queueName = destination.replace("queue", StringUtils.EMPTY);
> andesAdminClient.deleteQueue(queueName);
>
> But unable to connect through a user as follows.
>
> AutomationContext automationContext = new AutomationContext("MB", "mb001",
> FrameworkConstants.SUPER_TENANT_KEY, "permissionUser");
> LoginLogoutClient loginLogoutClient = new
> LoginLogoutClient(automationContext);
> String loginSession = loginLogoutClient.login();
> AndesAdminClient andesAdminClient = new AndesAdminClient(backendURL,
> loginSession,
> ConfigurationContextProvider.getInstance().getConfigurationContext());
> String queueName = destination.replace("queue", StringUtils.EMPTY);
> andesAdminClient.deleteQueue(queueName);
>

> Receiving the following error.
>
> performAllQueuePermissionCase(org.wso2.mb.integration.tests.amqp.functional.PermissionTreeTestCase)
>  Time elapsed: 10.821 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> org.wso2.carbon.authenticator.stub.LoginAuthenticationExceptionException:
> Login Unsuccessful. Return false as a login status by Server
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.admin.client.AuthenticatorClient.login(AuthenticatorClient.java:61)
> at
> org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.utils.LoginLogoutClient.login(LoginLogoutClient.java:68)
> at
> org.wso2.mb.integration.tests.amqp.functional.PermissionTreeTestCase.performDelete(PermissionTreeTestCase.java:287)
> at
> org.wso2.mb.integration.tests.amqp.functional.PermissionTreeTestCase.performAllQueuePermissionCase(PermissionTreeTestCase.java:224)
>

> Following are user information and platform information from automation.xml
>
> <superTenant>
>             <tenant domain="carbon.super" key="superTenant">
>                 <admin>
>                     <user key="superAdmin">
>                         <userName>admin</userName>
>                         <password>admin</password>
>                     </user>
>                 </admin>
>                 <users>
>                     <user key="user1">
>                         <userName>testuser11</userName>
>                         <password>testuser11</password>
>                     </user>
>                     <user key="user2">
>                         <userName>testuser21</userName>
>                         <password>testuser21</password>
> [...]

Nuwan Wimalasekara
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware

phone: +94 71 668 4620