Hi Danushka,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:57 PM, Danushka Fernando <danush...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all
> [1] is fixed by having a check in ui to check whether its an uploadable
> application. But currently we have a different lifecycle for uploadable
> applications. So shouldn't we fix this by changing something in lifecycle.
> Since we are moving towards lifecycle per app type, I prefer fixing this by
> looking at the lifecycle. WDYT?

​True. The UI should be generated by reading all the "transition"
elements(where the "event" attribute is the action that is showed in the
UI) of each stage. That way, the per app type lifecycle model will work
without any issue.
Please note that a lifecycle stage can have 0 or more transitions.

Thanks,
Janaka

--
*Janaka Ranabahu*