Hi Ruwan.

You can refer Platform test suite at MB at [1].

At the moment for platform tests need to me write considering up and
running server. You can configure end points and details of servers in
automation.xml under different product groups.

And you can refer Test automation document at [2].

[1].
https://github.com/wso2/product-mb/tree/master/modules/integration/tests-platform
[2].
http://wso2.com/library/articles/2014/03/platform-test-automation-using-wso2-test-automation-framework/