Hi all,
while trying to implement unbound tables in ES 2.0.0-M4, I noticed that updating an asset containing images causes a File Upload exception

[2015-01-20 18:03:23,860] ERROR {org.jaggeryjs.hostobjects.web.RequestHostObject} - Stream closed
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Stream closed
at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:385)

In update-asset.js I see little code, so I wonder whether asset update has already been fully implemented (meaning that I'm doing something wrong) or this part has yet to be finalised. Is it a known bug? In case it's unimplemented I'm more than willing to contribute :)

Thank you in advance

Alessio

Alessio Carenini
CEFRIEL - ICT Institute Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
e: alessio.caren...@cefriel.it - skype: ale.carenini
live messenger: alessio.caren...@cefriel.it - w: www.cefriel.it
p: +39 0223954352 - f: +39 0223954352