On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Lasitha Wattaladeniya <lasit...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm developing a TOTP authenticator as my training project. In that I had
> a requirement to implement $Subject. The requirement is to access the soap
> service through a AJAX call from a jsp.

What's the requirement to implement SOAP service ? why not REST ? Don't
need to use SOAP services unnecessarily.

> Currently what I'm doing is, Created a Stub component to access the soap
> service and call that Stub from a Servlet inside *authentication.endpoint*
> component.
>
> AJAX request is sent to an endpoint where it's mapped to a Servlet.
> Servlet initiates the call to the Stub.

This means you are having your authenticator specific logic in
authenticationendpoint which should not be the case.

> Any comments about this approach ?  Is there a better way of doing this ?

You should be able to just hit the regular /commonauth servlet using ajax
and handle it in the authenticator like any other login response handling
flow. It is no different I guess except the response from the authenticator
will be a 200 OK instead of usual 302 Redirect.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*