Hi,

This message says current setup uses default key stores packed with the
product. Using default keystore for testing purposes is OK, however for
production environment it is less secured since everyone has the default
keystore. So it is recommended to configure with a unique keystore.

Since you are not using the product in a production environment, the
warning message can be ignored.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Chathura Priyankara <chathu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run WSO2 ESB for the first time. When I'm executing
> wso2server.sh getting the following warning and getting  "Your connection
> is not private" error when accessing https://localhost:9443/carbon/
> <https://10.100.7.27:9443/carbon/> from chrome.
>
> WARN - ValidationResultPrinter The default keystore (wso2carbon.jks) is
> currently being used. To maximize security when deploying to a production
> environment, configure a new keystore with a unique password in the
> production server profile.
>
> How can I fix this issue ?
>
> Thanks!
> --