Hi

I configured WSO2 Identity Server 5.0.0 as Key manager as the
documentation[1]. The I created a API with api scope in WSO2 AM 1.7.0.
However when generating the access token with the given scope It generate
the access token for the given scope. But When invoking the API, There is
no scope validation in identity server. I could invoke other resources
having different scope.

When looking at the identity.xml in identity server, I figured out below
OAuthScopeValidator  configuration is missing in identity.xml. I added
below configuration, Then scopes are validating properly. This is not
mentioned even in the doc[1]

<OAuthScopeValidator
class="org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth2.validators.JDBCScopeValidator"/>

@IS Team, AM Team,
Can you confirm above is the correct configuration in Identity server to
validate the API Scope ?

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER420/Configuring+WSO2+Identity+Server+as+the+Key+Manager

Thanks,
Nuwanw

--
Nuwan Wimalasekara
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation

phone: +94 71 668 4620