Hi all,

Following carbon features have released under chunk-14 [1] & available in
snapshots repo [2]. But those features are not available in the release
nexus repo [3]. We are expecting to do a CDM M1 release today. We have a
blocker due to the unavailability of those features in nexus release repo.
Could the respective product-teams do the needful please?

org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.transport.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.service.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.security.mgt.server.feature
org.wso2.carbon.security.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.module.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.as.runtimes.cxf.feature
org.wso2.carbon.logging.mgt.feature
org.wso2.carbon.databridge.datapublisher.feature
org.wso2.carbon.event.server.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.server.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.ui.menu.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.resource.properties.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.associations.dependencies.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.community.features.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.community.features.server.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.extensions.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.ws.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.ui.menu.governance.feature
org.wso2.carbon.registry.contentsearch.feature
org.wso2.carbon.governance.metadata.feature
org.wso2.carbon.governance.lifecycle.management.feature

[1].
http://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/tags/turing-chunk14/features/
[2].
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/wso2/carbon/