For example following scenario should be testable. At least check message
counts after sending to DLC/deleting/purging operations

1) Send couple of messages to MBQ1 queue. Make these messages end up in DLC

2) Disable the JMS consumer and send messages so that there will be message
in MBQ1 queue.

3) Purge the MBQ1 ( so that messages in DLC and MBQ1 will be cleared)

4) Send messages to MQ1 again ...

5) Enable JMS Consumer (this will put messages to dlc again)

6) Browse the Queue you will see there are message in DLC and the queue and
verify queue count=0 dlc count = x