Hi,

We have integrated API manager 4.3 snapshot features into CDM with store
and publisher apps. When navigating to API store we see a blank content and
footer. Even the login page does not popup correctly. When digging into it
more found that this is because the getAllPaginatedPublishedAPIs returns
following result.

{"apis" : [], "totalLength" : 0}

Once we hard coded the result to empty braces ( {} ) it parses correctly
and loads the store app correctly. Is there anything we are doing wrong
here to get this result or does it missing something? Seems like it is a
parsing here since it works well with a hard coded input as above.

Regards,

Dilshan

--
Dilshan Edirisuriya