Hi Pradeep,

To be specific to your request, check the getting started guide[1]. The
getting started document contains all the necessary information on
downloading the source and building it. Also, Instead of using the svn
location, checkout from the git hub location of the product, git hub
location can be found at [2].

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/DSS322/Getting+Started
[2] - https://github.com/wso2/product-dss

Thank you.

Regards
Shiva Balachandran

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Jerad Rutnam <je...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Pradeep,
>
> You can find the documentation for WSO2 Data Services Server here:
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/DSS322/WSO2+Data+Services+Server+Documentation
>
> Regards,
> Jerad
>
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Pradeep Murugesan <
> pradeepmuruge...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>>  We are trying to integrate Data Services Server in our product. In the
>> mean time we also want contribute back to the source.
>>
>> I am trying to set up the dev env for Data Services. But I am not able to
>> find any documentation related to this.
>>
>> I have the following source link in the web page for data services
>>
>> https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/tags/turing-chunk13/
>>
>> But this contains all the products.
>>
>> If someone could help me in guiding to the right manual for setting up
>> the dev env for Data Services that would be really helpful.
>>
>> Pradeep.

> *Jerad Rutnam*
> *Software Engineer - UI*
>
> WSO2 Inc.