Hi Irham,

In the wso2server.bat it tries to set CARBON_HOME only if it is not already
set. So if the CARBON_HOME variable is still there even after you kill the
first server, it is most likely that the second server will pick up the
already existing value of CARBON_HOME. Please check whether the CARBON_HOME
variable value is safter you start the firsttill there even after you kill
the first server (I checked with linux terminal and it is not there after I
kill the server).

Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com