Hi all,

In order to run nhttp test cases in the ESB, I want to change the axis2.xml
and restart it. I used the following code to do that.

AutomationContext autoCtx = new AutomationContext("ESB", TestUserMode.
SUPER_TENANT_ADMIN);

serverConfigurationManager = new ServerConfigurationManager(autoCtx);

serverConfigurationManager.applyConfiguration(new File...);

The problem is, when the ESB restarts a port binding error occurs. To avoid
this I tried to shut down the server and start it again using CarbonHome.

Map<String, String> startupParameterMap = new HashMap<String, String>();

startupParameterMap.put("-DportOffset", "0");

CarbonServerManager carbonServerManager = new CarbonServerManager(autoCtx);

carbonServerManager.restartGracefully();

carbonServerManager.serverShutdown(0);
carbonServerManager.startServerUsingCarbonHome(carbonHome,
startupParameterMap);

The ESB shuts down properly, but it fails to restart because of the bug in
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TA-936

Is there a way to avoid this port binding situation when restarting the ESB
from the test framework?

Thanks.

Sandamal Weerasinghe | Software Engineer | WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd

Mobile - +94-77-144-9640