Hi,

Yeah, we had a small chat on this at the GitHub move hackathon, and it was
mentioned that, Carbon 4.3.0 cannot be moved to Java 7 as a platform at
this time. So the plan for the moment was, BAM only will be having the Java
7 requirement (and now ML also I guess), where several specific components,
like ones which use the new Lucene version will require Java 7 to build and
run.

Cheers,
Anjana.

--