HI MB Team,

Observed $Subject while following the below steps

Steps:
1. Setup a 4 node MB cluster pointing to MS Sql Server
2. Create a topic Subscriber from a Mb Node ex. MB1
3. Publish 100,000 messages from each node ex. MB2 and MB3 node
4. Check whether subscriber receive all the published messages

Here though we expects subscriber receive totally 200,000 messages, we only
received around 100,000 messages. So there is a message loss and Reported
[1] to track the issue.

When many publishers connected only through one node, subscriber received
expected number of messages. So it seems when only publishers connected
through more than one nodes, MB cluster does not perform as expected.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-916

--
Asanka Vithanage
Senior Software Engineer -QA