We have written a TCP data publisher I believe Sinthuja will integrate that
to the new Data-Bridge data publisher she was writing. we can use that to
send logs too

Suho

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Anjana Fernando <anj...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Dineepa, what is the status of this?, please do send an update.
>
> Cheers,
> Anjana.
>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Dineepa Edirisinghe <dine...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As to the discussed facts so far, regarding the implementation of Log
>> Agent I have created a class diagram. It is attached here.
>>
>> Thanks for your time
>>
>> Dineepa Edirisinghe
>> Software Engineer-Intern
>> WSO2
>>
>> Mob: +94 777 867 396
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Dineepa Edirisinghe <dine...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>
>>> The agent listens to the log files which means it publish events ones
>>> the log entry is added. And also it can read the complete logs and publish
>>> as well. Initially the agent listens to log files and send events to BAM,
>>> but listening to the TCP and UDP to get logs and sending them can be done
>>> as a continuation.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> Dineepa Edirisinghe
>>> Software Engineer-Intern
>>> WSO2
>>>
>>> Mob: +94 777 867 396

> --
> *Anjana Fernando*
> Senior Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com
> lean . enterprise . middleware

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor
 *WSO2 Inc. *http://wso2.com

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in: