Hi Danesh,

> But for Advanced search, we need to enforce fields required to advanced
> search in every index document. So only having default indexer will not
> address the problem. We need to enforce index those fields in current
> existing indexers and indexer defined in future.
>
> How are we going to cater this problem.

Default indexer will index all the required fields need in advance search
and when a resource is ready for indexing,
*default indexer + indexer define for the particular resource* will get
call. If resource doesn't come under a defined media type only the default
indexer will get call. So with this approach we don't need to enforce
fields need for advance search in every index document as default indexer
going to index them. I think this default indexer will be able to address
the above mentioned problem.

Sithumini

Sithumini Senevirathne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: sithumi...@wso2.com,   mobile: +94 756977999