Hi,

I have an admin service with the method getAllDomainConfigInfoDTO() which
returns an object array.

Currently I am accessing the admin service using jaggery by following the
steps mentioned in [1].
The code works fine as well as the admin service.
I get a response as follows.

<ns:getAllDomainConfigInfoDTOResponse xmlns:ns="
http://executiongenerator.eventprocessing.carbon.wso2.org"; xmlns:ax2126="
http://executiongenerator.eventprocessing.carbon.wso2.org/xsd";>
  <ns:return xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:type="ax2126:DomainConfigInfoDTO">
    <ax2126:description>details of speed analysis</ax2126:description>
    <ax2126:name>SpeedConfiguration</ax2126:name>
    <ax2126:type>SpeedAnalysis</ax2126:type>
  </ns:return>
  <ns:return xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:type="ax2126:DomainConfigInfoDTO">
    <ax2126:description>details of temperature analysis</ax2126:description>
    <ax2126:name>TemperatureConfiguration</ax2126:name>
    <ax2126:type>TemperatureAnalysis</ax2126:type>
  </ns:return>
</ns:getAllDomainConfigInfoDTOResponse>

Is there a way to access the data(description, name and type) using
jaggery.?

I am not sure if I am accessing DTO objects correctly. Would the correct
way be to create a stub using the wsdl of the admin service and then write
a client to invoke the service.

Any help or clarification is appreciated very much. Thank you in advance.

[1] http://blog.lasindu.com/2014/08/how-to-call-wso2-products-admin.html

--
Sabra Ossen
*Software Engineering Intern*