Hi,

Here the client is trying to access HTTPEndpoint (See
<DSSHome>samples/clients/src/org/wso2/carbon/dataservices/samples/FileServiceApp.java
in line 288),  but it seems like HttpEndpoint for this, is not working.

If you try to access HttpEndpoint from Tryit you will get following message
:

<soapenv:Reason xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
   <soapenv:Text xml:lang="en-US">The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is
/services/samples/FileService.HTTPEndpoint/checkFileExists?fileName=myfile
and the WSA Action = null. If this EPR was previously reachable, please
contact the server administrator.</soapenv:Text>
</soapenv:Reason>

The service is working for both SOAPEndpoints.
So I think that is the issue here and this can be fixed in
FileServiceApp.java (may be to access SOAP12Endpoint) and need to recompile
it.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

Chathura Priyankara