Hi,

I am currently writing  integration test for ghost deploymment.

When testing the auto unload process of both web app and tenants, I have
noticed that it takes more  than configured time(nearly 1 minute additional
time).
please find the bellow tables  for  configured time  and time taken to
unload.

TenentWen APP-Dtenant.idle.timetime takenAdditional TIme-Dwebapp.idle.timetime
takenAdditional TIme2 min 2 min 51.297 sec 51.297 sec 1 min1 min
53.228 sec 53.228
sec 10 min10 min 51.266 sec 51.266 sec 5 min 5 min 53.355 sec53.355 sec

   1. Is there any reason for this behaviour?
   2. If this behaviour is acceptable, What is the suitable additional
    time threshold that we need to give for the unloading process?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Saneth Dharmakeerthi
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.