Hi All,

I am implementing Message Store/Message Processor coordination support [1]
in a worker-manager cluster mode. I used nTask task manager to manipulate
the cluster. The nTask task manager contains methods (getRunningTaskList.
isTaskRunning, getRunningTaskCount) to get the running tasks. But instead
of returning the number of currently running tasks, these methods return
all the tasks available in task repository. Also after analyzing and
debugging the code I noted that you have made a check in all these methods
as below.

taskManager.getTaskState(name)

.equals(org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.TaskManager.TaskState.NORMAL)

Due to this bug, the number of running tasks could not be calculated in the
cluster and has become a blocker to this implementation. Any help would be
appreciated.

[1] https://redmine.wso2.com/issues/2923

Thanks & Regards,

--