Hi Geesara,

Sorry, I just managed to read up on this. What if we go for something
similar to the following structure?

├── bin                                         -> Executables (if any)
├── conf                                       -> Configuration files
├── src                                         -> All source files
│       └── controllers
│                    └── signUp.c
│       └── routes
│                    └── routing_index.c
├── resources
│          └── keystore                     -> Keystores configs
├── libs                                         -> External libraries
│
├── test                                         -> Test cases
│        ├── generateUsers.js
│        ├── test.js
│        └── user.js
├── MAKEFILE                             -> MAKEFILE to build the project
├── README.txt                           -> Instructions to deploy the
module

Cheers,
Prabath

--